ourprochoicevoice: **PLEASE REBLOG**Found cat in Greensboro, NC...















ourprochoicevoice:

**PLEASE REBLOG**

Found cat in Greensboro, NC near UNCG

I found this little cutie on my porch when I got home last week. She is very sweet and has a collar with no name or phone number. I took her to the vet to check for a microchip and she doesn’t have one :( I am taking care of her for now, but she needs a proper home. I already have 2 cats and my landlord won’t allow any more (plus my apartment is tiny and 3 cats would be very unhappy there). i’ve made facebook posts looking for her owner and so far nothing. That’s why I’m taking to tumblr to help find her a forever home.

She’s always waiting for me when I get home from work and runs up ready to be loved. I spend time with her every day, bring her treats, keep her water clean, and give her food. She has never tried to bite or be vicious, she loves to cuddle and even lets me hold her. She has a torn up collar, tries to come inside with me, and looks through the window at me when I’m inside. It’s clear that she was an indoor cat before someone left her in my neighborhood. I’ve cried multiple times leaving her outside because I love her so much and know that I can’t help her.

If anyone is interested in adopting her please message me. I am willing to drive a bit to meet someone in order to get her to a safe home. I really don’t want to take her to the shelter (it’s known to be high kill) so please share this and help me find her a forever home. She loves to curl up with me and purr and be loved. She’s beautiful and has a lot of love to give. I can’t just leave her outside like this, it’s truly breaking my heart. Please please help me find her a home.

If you want to help me take care of her my paypal is paypal.me/actruett. Please don’t feel obligated to donate, but I really want to get her a flea collar or topical medicine and I cannot afford to feed her and my other two cats. Again, only donate if you can and if you want reciepts of what I buy I can do that.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2wcZ0x3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog